Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proficient in using design tools such as Sketch (preferably), Photoshop, Illustrator
- Have attention to details
- Communication skills to explain design and concept ideas to non designer
- Able to differentiate UI/UX required based on nuances of each platform (ex. IOS , Android ,
- Min. 1-2 year experience in creating website / mobile apps
- Ability to work in startup environment (fast paced, continuous changes , minimal supervision)
- Understanding of front end (web/mobile app) programming is big plus
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Important: Please attach the image of at least 1 portfolio of website / app you worked on
- Young vibrant and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Chance to make a difference in loyalty.
- Working with clients from various exciting industries.
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary.