Overseeing a portfolio of assigned clients, developing new business from existing clients and creating
long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Responsible for day to day servicing of accounts.
- Brief creative and production and relevant departments.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customers stakeholders and key
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with strategy marketing and business development to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging clients requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an
organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp
attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised for an extended period of time.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and seek the maximum solution path.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree in business administration, sales, marketing or relevant field.
- Young vibrant and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Chance to make a difference in loyalty.
- Working with clients from various exciting industries.
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary.